- Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 December 2017 12:53
- Hits: 5224
As mentioned, one of the central axis of the project is the involvement of civil society in conservation practices activities. This involvement is ensured through a set of activities aimed at different audiences, which include:
- corporate and institutional volunteer activities, specifically for public agencies and private groups and dynamized regularly by a set of scheduling / planning between the project team and the entity
- similar to the above-mentioned activities but for citizens' groups;
- volunteer activities directed to the general public, pre-announced and involving prior registration to provide the necessary logistics;
- workshops for families and children, tours and guided visits to adernal and invasive rails and other areas of intervention and interest in the Bussaco National Forest, including small activities in support of conservation (eg collecting seeds, planting and sowing in the nursery, and similar work done by various public).
For information on these and other activities aimed at society, please contact the project team through contacts on this site. You can also collaborate, individually, through volunteer work promoted under the project, with due monitoring. Among other activities, there are some in which foreign aid is particularly useful:
- auxiliary works to the nursery, including the collection and propagation of native species to be held in our facilities;
- technical support, especially in the field of translation, dissemination and communication through work that can be performed at any location. In this context, it is especially necessary support for Spanish, French, Japanese and Russian.